Friday, May 28, 2010

Mail Bag

Hey Bangus—while out poaching ostrich in my neighbour’s field, I managed to tree me three older ladies.They put up a real good chase that lasted about six hours and nine kilometers through dense bush and a huge swamp. I’d catch up to them but they’d hide in tall brush but I managed to tree all three. I just thought you’d like to see the picture. They were nice ladies. A little stringy and wild but with some tenderizer and lots of salt, you could hardly tell it from buffalo.

Your friend in Orangeville,
Darryl Bethune

Ed. Thanks Darryl. The sausages you sent were delicious.

Dear Bangus. Thank you for the tour of the Headquarters for our school trip. I liked it when Mississippi Gary threw up under his desk. He’s funny. I also liked it when Kalifornia Kathy took our class to the little
room with the microwave. Kalifornia Kathy was nice. I liked it when she called Obscure Bob a ‘poopy pants’ and he got mad and put his foot through the door. Where did the toilet seat go in your bathroom? Was Mississippi Gary really joking about shooting pandas? I like pandas. They are cute. Here is a picture of Obscure Bob after the stabbing by Mississippi Gary

Jessica Lando
Grade 3
St Ignatius Elementary School
Port Mistrust, ON

Ed. You kids have, uh, such wonderful imaginations.