Monday, May 24, 2010

Bangus Fact-Checker Mississippi Gary - the Duke of Prunes - implicated in sting against Duchess of York

BANGUS ONLINE - Britain's Duchess of York, caught on camera apparently offering to sell access to her ex-husband, UK trade envoy Prince Andrew, said Sunday she was sorry for her "serious lapse in judgment." blaming her situation primarily on her soured relationship with Bangus Online Fact-Checker Mississippi Gary.

"He's a right bastard, he is. He calls himself the Duke of Prunes he does which is a bit daff. He bloody schemed this whole thing," she attests. "I knew it was dumb, but I was vulnerable and we both needed cigarettes. I was blinded by love. Love turned me into a Royal chump. This could have actually worked if Mississippi Gary didn't started blabbing to all his friends at the pub that he could pimp out Prince Andrew through me. I knew it was a bad idea. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. That dumb bastard! It's all just turned to rubbish. And do you know who will pay? The children I save everyday. That is the real tragedy here. Do you have a cigarette? This will probably be on You Tube, right? Do you think it will go viral? Who will pay me?"


According to footage on the News of the World newspaper's website, Sarah Ferguson appears to ask for $40,000 in cash and 500,000 pounds ($718,500) by wire transfer, claiming she could introduce the undercover reporter to the prince.