Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bangus County Man Injured in Urinal Mishap - Vows Not to Change his Ways

Bangus Fact-Checker Mississippi Gary interviews guy who fell and hit his face on a urinal.

Hey, what happened to your eye?
I fell down.
Where?
In the bathroom at Staples.
How?
I dunno. I was, you know, just using the can.
And you fell?
Yeah.
And you hit your face?
Mostly my eye. My buddy took the picture right after I got up.
Are you okay?
Well, a little embarrassed.
But other than that? Do you hear things? Voices telling you to do things? Do you hear things that never turn out real?
What?
Okay, never mind. So, you're okay?
Yeah. I mean, I still have a bit of a headache, but it's really no big deal.
Was this the first time you've ever wiped out in a public bathroom?
No. Last week I fell and chipped a tooth on a urinal in a Kentucky Fried Chicken in Toronto. It was one of the back teeth. I bit my tongue.
Has this recent fall changed you in any way? Has it changed your perspective on just how precious life is and how you should not waste the time you have here on earth and maybe, just maybe, you should stop taking this gift of life for granted and stop just making excuses for not going out there and being the best you can be and all the rest of that type of thing?
No. I just fell and hit my face. It's really not that big a deal.
So, would you say you still have a sunny disposition?
What?
Never mind. Could you at least say something remotely interesting or people may think that this whole thing is nothing but fluff for fluff's sake.
Well, like I said, I just fell and hit my face. Mostly my eye. But, uh, that's about it.
Okay. Is there anything else?
Nope. That's about it. Hey, is there a bathroom here at Bangus?
Nope. We use the one at Staples.
Hey, me too.
Outstanding!