Monday, May 31, 2010

WOMAN CHARGED IN ‘DUTCH OVEN’ MISHAP

“It was just a joke!” claims wife.

BANGUS ONLINE  - CHAPLEAU, ON—A Chapleau woman has been charged with administering a noxious substance after some after-hours tomfoolery. “We were snuggling and I was teasing him about his lisp and American Idol. He was being a party poop so I gave him a Dutch Oven,” Sheila Washington explained. “I know it was childish but there’s nothing wrong with that once in a while. He always gets me to pull his finger. He finds it hysterical.”

The evening began quietly according to Sheila: “I made Shake ‘n’ Bake chicken. The extra crispy and we ate in bed while watching American  Idol. My guy beat out the girl he was rooting for so I guess he was in mourning or something. I tried to get him out of his funk by giving him a Dutch Oven.”

In jocular terms foreign to Bangus staff, a ‘Dutch Oven’ is a prank wherein an unsuspecting victim, typically a spouse, is subjected to malodorous trauma after the initiator flatulates while in the confines of their shared, loving bed. The sheets are quickly pulled up and over the head of the victim, usually resulting in shared laughs and moans of disgust. But not always. “Something went wrong. He passed out and I had to call 911. I tried to explain what had happened but police decided that it was not in good fun but that there was some kind of intent to do harm. I think that’s what they called it. Boy, it’s a good thing the police have nothing better to do than charge women with flatulence,” Sheila told Bangus.

Aside from some funny neurological damage, Mark is doing fine. “I have to teach him how to write his name and walk short distances, but I think he’ll be okay in the end.”