Monday, May 31, 2010

Bangus Letters of the Day

I’ve been married four times and I’ve had sex plenty while living in Cochran. Your story  - No Casual Sex in the City of Cochrane was poorly researched and you made it sound like no one in this town has casual, physical relations. This is misleading and may cause harm to local tourism so a I think some kind of retraction is in order. I’m not leaving my name. PS - I will have you know that I am having sex right now.

Anon,
Cochran, ON

Dear Bangus Online - I really enjoyed your article on how to ‘field dress a moose’. It was very helpful and well written. Kudos to Irving Layton on an article well done. I’ve been hunting for years and have shot plenty of moose, deer, cows, buffalos, cougars, pandas, chickens, hamsters and a few yak. All this time I never knew exactly what to do with any of the moose that I shot. I’d usually just leave them where they fell. Hell, I didn’t even know I could eat moose. Thanks again

Troy Bean
Sturgeon Lake, ON